TrueStyle Interior Design Process
Designing homes for your life and your style. Here's how it works.
Step 1 - Understand & Design
- After getting acquainted over the phone, we’ll schedule an in-person consultation so I can fully understand your needs, style, and budget, and start building the vision for your home.
- Next I’ll develop mood boards and create a Pinterest inspiration board.
- After we’ve agreed on the vision, you’ll sign the contract and we’ll move forward. Exciting!
Step 2 - Refine & Decide
- I’ll select materials, hardware, furniture, cabinetry, etc. If necessary I’ll develop floor plans and renderings.
- Next I’ll present your custom solution to review and refine, ensuring we are completely on the same page.
- If needed, we’ll work together to find the right contractors to do the work.
- You have the option for me to provide you with a shopping list, or I can do the acquisitions for you.
Step 3 - Execution & Completion
- The paint has dried, the tile is set, and the furniture is delivered.
- If you choose, I will install and position all of the furniture and other items, combining your pieces with the new ones.
- I’ll wrap up the job with some final styling, to ensure our design vision is achieved.